Ken Ganley Auto Group is now hiring Automotive Technicians at all of our 40+ dealerships!
Ken Ganley Auto Group is proud to be Ohio’s largest dealer group and now ranks #14 in the country overall. We are currently seeking qualified technicians to join our world-class team and be a part of one of the fastest-growing dealership groups in Northeast Ohio and beyond!We have EXCELLENT AUTO TECH OPPORTUNITIES at all our dealership locations, including state of the art facilities, a robust client base and an overall rewarding work environment. We offer a best-in-class compensation and benefits package, including top pay and benefits in our area.
- Perform mechanical diagnosis with efficiency and accuracy.
- Complete work as assigned on repair orders in a timely fashion.
- Examine vehicles for both safety and maintenance items.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to service advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner.
- Notify service personnel if work cannot be completed as promised.
- Ensure training certifications are maintained and up-to-date.
- Sign on/retention bonus and performance bonuses.
- Competitive hourly and flat rate pay based on experience.
- Generous vacation and holiday pay.
- Healthcare (including dental and vision) and 401K benefits.
- Full certification training program.
- Clean, state of the art shop with quality materials.
- Stable work with growth opportunities.
- A positive and professional atmosphere.
Who should apply? Motivated technicians with previous service technician experience or entry level. High school diploma or equivalent is required. We look for team players who are flexible, focused, have a positive attitude, take the initiative, and have a passion for customer service.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S. Applicants are also required to have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record. Other requirements include completing and passing a background and drug test as a condition of employment.
Ken Ganley Auto Group is a diverse and inclusive workplace, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment based on their skills and qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other legally protected characteristics.
Please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or call 440.262.2950 and ask for the Human Resources Department.