BDC Reps Needed
Ken Ganley Auto Group is now hiring Part-Time Internet Sales Representatives at all 40+ dealerships! Hiring at all locations, inquire within to see the one closest to you.
Ken Ganley Auto Group is proud to be Ohio’s largest dealer group and now ranks #14 in the country. We are currently seeking qualified and motivated individuals to join our world-class team and be a part of one of the fastest-growing dealership groups in Northeast Ohio and beyond. We have outstanding opportunities at many of our dealership locations and offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Our Internet Sales Reps will respond to Internet customer inquiries and ensure that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on Internet sales. Other essential functions are listed below.
- Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by email or in person.
- Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
- Assists customers in selecting vehicles.
- Calculates interest, discounts and percentages associated with the sales transaction.
- Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works with them accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration and to close the transaction.
- Checks email frequently and responds to inquiries immediately.
- Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly.
- Coordinates Internet promotions with other dealership sales promotions and advertising.
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
- Knows and understands the federal, state and local laws that govern retail automobile sales.
- Establishes and achieve targeted productivity goals.
- Sells/leases and delivers a minimum required units per month.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories etc. and their benefits to customers.
- Attends product and sales training as requested by sales manager.
- Maintains professionalism and a high level of customer service at all times.
- Sign on/retention bonus and performance bonuses!
- Competitive hourly rate pay based on experience
- Flexible work schedules / work-life balance
- Generous vacation and holiday pay
- Healthcare (including dental and vision) and 401K benefits
- Stable work with training and growth opportunities
- A positive and professional atmosphere
Who should apply? Motivated team players who are organized and have the ability to monitor sales leads and maintain detailed customer files. This individual will also be able to find the best car for the customer and explain the benefits of the vehicles. The ideal applicant is enthusiastic, friendly, and knowledgeable about product details. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Strong computer and technology skills preferred.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S. Applicants are also required to have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record. Other requirements include completing and passing a background and drug screening as a condition of employment.
The Ken Ganley Auto Group maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all applicants and associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or citizenship or any protected classifications protected by law. Apply today!